Far from simply being ‘nice-to-have’, school lockers offer more to students than simply serving as a secure place to keep their things over the course of the school day. Renting a locker will teach the student the responsibility of looking after their own possessions and respecting not only their own belongings, but also those of their peers.
• There are limited numbers so rental will be on first come - first serve basis.
• The key must be returned to the administration by June 9, 2022.
• The administration reserves the right to remove the use of the lockers and confiscate its key from the student.
• If the status of the locker upon inspection in June is not satisfactory, a fine will be incurred pending damage.
• Replacements for lost keys will be at a charge of 25 Dhs.